This is an important message for today’s Christian— and IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, a must-watch… a powerful testimony of hope and God’s miraculous healing and grace!
The Enemy of our girl’s souls is out to get them and lead them into a false idealogy: Rapid Gender Dysphoria. What a culture celebrates will get repeated. If we celebrate the ideas of the LGBT movement, we will see an increase in not just the acceptance but the experience of the lifestyle—by people who are looking to be filled by things that only God can provide.
We’ve got to have Biblical wisdom now more than ever before. We have a Biblical OBLIGATION to weigh everything we hear and we must rely on the Spirit to give us wisdom and clarity… and NEVER EVER just blindly follow the “science”, the “loudest voices”, or the “cult of sexuality”.
“What is God’s desire for the homosexual and transgender?” The same as for everyone else: to save them, to redeem them, to bring them back to Himself. The Christian movement does not exist to make homosexuals into heterosexuals; it exists to bring all people to Jesus who then changes them from the inside out. 💯💯
It has never been more important to invite people into the community of faith. Invite them to church. Tell them your story. And, most important pray for them!
New Segment: “Ten Questions with Tim” begins June 24th at Noon ➡️ Send your questions to email@example.com
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
~1 Corinthians 6:9–11 (ESV)
Theme: How to Survive a Subversive Civil Revolution
Points to Note:
Reminder, the story of Saul & David is Our Story:
Kingdom of Saul | Self-Absorbed and Insecure | Passing Away
Kingdom of David | Self-Less & Dependent on God | Arriving
Lisa Littman’s Findings
• Over 80% of them were females, with a mean age of 16.4 years.
• The vast majority had had zero indicators of childhood gender dysphoria
• Nearly half (47.4%) had been formally assessed as academically gifted.
• Nearly 70% of the teenagers belonged to a peer group in which at least one friend had also come out as transgender.
• Over 65% of teens had increased their social media use and time spent online immediately prior to their announcement of transgender identity.
• 60% said the announcement brought a popularity boost.
• Over 90% of the parents surveyed were white.
• Over 85% of parents reported supporting gay marriage.
• 88% of parents surveyed reported being supportive of transgender rights.
God’s Plan in Times of Pressure:
Recognize the Following:
Questions to Consider:
Pastor Tim Recommends ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org or text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!]