About This Project
There’s a war going on for your family. Your kids are being targeted, it’s subtle.
The government wants your kids. The healthcare system, big tech, schools, the media, celebrities, the LGBT lobby, and the government are all working together to create a divide between parents and children.
☑️ You can partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
What is the most important thing you can do as a parent? Your job. Don’t leave this in the hands of strangers. Surrender your children to God. Get to church every weekend. Talk to them. Engage them on the issues (the Deep End can help you with some of the topics). Get them into the Word. Pray over them. Their souls are at stake!
▶ COVID Crazy [2:46]
▶ Ridiculous News [8:24]
▶ The School Schism [13:16]
▶ Dad and Mom, Do Your Job [37:30]
▶ Fight for Your Kids [44:52]
Matthew 7:26-27 (ESV) “And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it.”
Scriptures Studied: Ephesians 6:4; Proverbs 1:1–2; Proverbs 1:7–9; Psalm 34:11; 1 Samuel 1:9–11; Matthew 7:26-27
Recognize the Following:
How to fight for your kids:
- Give Them Boundaries:
- Ephesians 6:4 (ESV) Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.
- Give Them Wisdom from God:
- Proverbs 1:1–2 (ESV) The proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel: To know wisdom and instruction, to understand words of insight,
- Proverbs 1:8–9 (ESV) Hear, my son, your father’s instruction, and forsake not your mother’s teaching, for they are a graceful garland for your head and pendants for your neck.
- Give Them Holy Fear:
- Proverbs 1:7 (ESV) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction.
- Psalm 34:11 (ESV) Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the Lord.
- Give Them to God’s Purpose:
- 1 Samuel 1:9–11 (ESV) (Hannah’s prayer) “O Lord of hosts, if you will indeed look on the affliction of your servant and remember me and not forget your servant, but will give to your servant a son, then I will give
👏👏👏 Pastor Tim Recommends 🔥🔥🔥
🎥 “Politics & Religion Are Toxic. Fasting for Climate Change, & Truth About Karl Marx”
- CDC does not recommend general public wear N95’s, here’s why
- The CDC recommends N95 masks, but where can you get them?
- A woman who shares she’s dealing with a vaccine injury says she’s waiting to heal so she can get her booster
- Midland Public Schools
- Litter Boxes for Students Who Identify as Furries? Not So, Says School Official
- Lebanon Schools responds after approving facility use for ‘After-School Satan Club’
- Critics slam MSNBC host’s claim that kids belong to community, not parents
- ‘We Need to Take Away Children,’ No Matter How Young, Justice Dept. Officials Said
- Old Deluder Satan Act of 1647 (1647)
- Teachers unions prioritize ‘radical social and political agendas,’ alienating parents: report
- Denver elementary school announces plan to talk to kindergarteners about sex and race
- COVID-Sniffing Dogs Help Detect Virus on Surfaces at Mass. Schools
- Adolescents, Parents, and Covid-19 Vaccination — Who Should Decide?
- Oregon School Launches LGBT Club For 4th And 5th Graders; No Parent Consent Needed
- WATCH: Kids Say the Darndest Things; Quebec kids condemn unvaccinated
- NPR Christian Nationalism is thriving and return trump to Power
- 🆕 10 Questions with Tim first Thursdays at noon. Send your questions to email@example.com or post your question in the comments below.
- 🆕 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim Wednesday evenings at 7:30 pm
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org or text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!]