The Pandemic is over! 🎉 I have proof. It’s from the Super Bowl just two days ago.
The movers and shakers have decided that the Pandemic which began just in time for a presidential election of 2020, officially ended 2 days ago at Super Bowl 56 in Los Angeles!!!
And, the good news is it ended just in time for the mid-term elections.
Unless you’re a child in California.
We’re also talking about Florida’s House Bill 1557 or, what its opponents who don’t have an argument are calling it—the “DON’T SAY GAY” bill. The truth is our Country has replaced religious faith with sexuality and gender dysphoria.
☑️ You can partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
How is the “DON’T SAY GAY” bill protecting our kids? Schools are causing divisions between children and parents. We are also going to talk about the grooming going on in public education.
More good news on morality and laws: the Texas abortion rate dropped 50% within in one month of implementing the Texas Heartbeat Act SB8. It turns out, you can legislate or celebrate morality.
▶ Start [0:00]
▶ The Pandemic is ENDemic [2:11]
▶ Is the “Don’t say gay” bill protecting our kids? [5:56]
▶Viewing morality and laws [36:00]
James 4:17 (ESV) whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.
Scriptures Studied: Romans 12:21, James 4:17, Matthew 10:34
Recognize the Following:
1. Eminem Takes A Knee In Heartfelt Tribute To Tim Tebow
2. Garcetti: ‘0% chance of infection’ if he holds breath when removing mask for photo
3. Fans attending Super Bowl at SoFi will get KN95 masks – and get urged to keep them on
4. Dan Crenshaw torches maskless celebrities at Super Bowl: ‘Absolutely ridiculous’
5. When can California school children take off their masks?
6. ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill is just the beginning of Florida GOP’s cruelty to LGBTQ kids
7. ‘Absolutely’: Pete Buttigieg on whether ‘Don’t Say Gay’ bill is dangerous
8. Austin protesters rally against bills targeting transgender Texans
9. Biden: Florida bill addressing sex, gender conversations in classrooms is ‘hateful attack’ on gay children
10. CS/HB 1557: Parental Rights in Education
11. Florida’s ‘don’t say gay’ bills, explained
13. Gay men’s choir performs song with the lyrics, ‘We’re coming for your children’
14. Neil Young’s Music Quietly Returns To Spotify
15. Neil Young says Spotify staffers should ‘get out of the place before it eats up your soul’
16. Globalist BlackRock Has Been Buying up MUSIC RIGHTS for YEARS (Explains Joe Rogan)
17. Streaming of Neil Young songs up 38% since Spotify exit: report
18. The Texas Abortion Ban Is Having Its Intended Effect
19. Abortions Fell by Half in Month After New Texas Law
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org or text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!]