About This Project
What failures do you let the Devil keep throwing in your face? What sins do you commit over and over again that make you grieve?
The Good News is that you are a beloved child of God! The Gospel is not the beginning of the Christian experience—it’s the whole thing! It’s the Truth of God’s Love for you; a love that will never leave you regardless of your failures.
▶ Doctrine of Imputation [26:32]
▶ What it means [41:03]
▶ Why it matters: [44:24]
▶ Why it matters: [44:24]
- The best Old Testament people could not justify themselves before God.Justification by faith is established in the father of faith: Abraham.
- Abraham the prototype: A faith that BELIEVES – is a FAITH that LIVES it out! (IN SPITE OF OUR FAILURES).
Who Was Abraham?
- The father of faith.
- 3 main religious faiths in the world claim him as father.
- Meets God at 75.
- Received a Promise. Gen 12:1-3
- Leaves his family, homeland – “Ur of the Chaldees”.
- No son.
- Waits 25 years for one son.
- Fails repeatedly as he goes.
- LIVED 450 years before the Law was given.
- Was a friend of God – BEFORE the LAW was given.
What it Means:
- If Abraham cannot be justified by his works – neither can you.
- If David cannot be condemned by his sin – through faith -neither can you.
- Neither our good works nor our bad deeds are the determining factor of our standing before God.
- I’m blessed!
Why It Matters:
God responds to faith:
- Yes, you are a sinner, but the question is – do you believe God sent Jesus to die for you and redeem you from your sin?
- If God delays in your life – it is not denial of his purpose for your life.
- When you are confronted with sin, do you repent or excuse it?
- When you realize your sin, do you run to God or do you deny it?
Profile of Faith:
- Godly mother, wicked father.
- Became a sailor – and ended up in the slave trade.
- Became a slave himself.
- On board a ship he read “The Imitation of Christ” by Thomas a Kempis.
- Storm tossed him into the sea. He cried out to God and a wave tossed him back on that ship.
- He surrendered to Christ – and wrote, “Amazing Grace”.
- “I am not the main I ought to be, I am not the man I wish to be, but by the grace of God, I am not the man I used to be.”
🚩You can partner with us at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
Tim Hatch Live: 3 Podcasts; 1 Location:
- 🎙 The Deep End is a weekly live podcast diving deeper into Faith, Politics, the Bible, and the world we live in so we can live life with more meaning and less freaking out. Live on Tuesday nights at 7:30 EST or on your favorite podcast app anytime.
- 📖 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim is a weekly Bible devotional study to help refocus your week and purpose as a child of God. The book of Romans, live on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 EST.
- ❓ 10 Questions with Tim is a question and answer segment that provides theological answers to the real struggles all Christians face. Live First Thursdays at Noon EST.
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!)
🔵 WATCH MORE: https://timhatchlive.com/
🔵 RUMBLE: https://timhatchlive.com/rumble
🔵 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/timhatchlive
🔵 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/timhatchlive
🔵 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/timhatchlive/