About This Project
Can a Christin do ___________? Is it ok if a Believer ___________?
Christians do not just live among each other – we AFFECT each other. Our harmony IN the church is a testimony OUTSIDE the church.
Romans 14 “Do not pass judgment on one another”.
“In essentials, unity; in nonessentials, liberty; in all things, charity.” – Augustine
How are Christians supposed to navigate Gray Areas? How are Christians supposed to act when they disagree over Gray Areas? What exactly ARE the Gray Areas?
Be careful not to ASSUME that what OFFENDS YOU automatically OFFENDS GOD.
Scriptures Studied: Romans 11:17-36, Matthew 21:43-46, 1 Corinthians 10:12, Ephesians 2:11-13, Romans 1:16-17,
☑️SUPPORT THIS CONTENT at https://timhatchlive.com/support/ OR on the Cash App with cashtag: $timhatchlive
▶ Is it ok for a Christian to X [4:35]
▶ What are the gray areas of the Bible and Christianity [4:35]
▶ What Romans 14 meant [4:30]
▶ What Romans 14 means [33:48]
▶ Why Romans 14 matters [42:25]
Points to Note:
- Convictions over non-essentials
- Person re: issue
- Your PERSONAL PREFERENCE might not be BIBLICAL LAW
- Liberty over non-essentials
- Theological re: issue
- Your FREEDOM may have CONSEQUENCES you don’t see
- God accepts BOTH
- BOTH have responsibility to the other
- God desires harmony between them Four
Simple Rules RE: the “Gray”:
- If it hurts me – DON’T.
- If it hurts my brother or sister – DON’T.
- If there’s a question/doubt – DON’T.
- If there’s agreement (community/bible) – DO.
Romans 9-11 OUTLINE:
- Romans 9 | Israel’s past election.
- Romans 10 | Israel’s present rejection.
- Romans 11 | Israel’s future restoration.
Tim Hatch Live: 3 Podcasts; 1 Location:
- 🎙 The Deep End is a weekly live podcast diving deeper into Faith, Politics, the Bible, and the world we live in so we can live life with more meaning and less freaking out. Live on Tuesday nights at 7:30 EST or on your favorite podcast app anytime.
- 📖 Deep Dive Bible Study with Tim is a weekly Bible devotional study to help refocus your week and purpose as a child of God. The book of Romans, live on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 EST.
- ❓ 10 Questions with Tim is a question and answer segment that provides theological answers to the real struggles all Christians face. Live First Thursdays at Noon EST.
Viewer Questions: [You can always send us interesting news articles at firstname.lastname@example.org text them to 508-316-9333 as well as ask any questions you may have (It’s anonymous!)
🔵 WATCH MORE: https://timhatchlive.com/
🔵 RUMBLE: https://timhatchlive.com/rumble
🔵 FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/timhatchlive
🔵 TWITTER: https://twitter.com/timhatchlive
🔵 INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/timhatchlive/